Shared in last night’s lady meeting by a one year sober gal. I’ve come to find myself engaged in these ‘symptoms’ more frequently. You may be experiencing a spiritual awakening if you have any of the following symptoms:
1. An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
2. Frequent attacks of smiling.
3. Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
4. Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
5. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rathre than from fears based on past experience.
6. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
7. A loss of ability to worry.
8. A loss of interest in interpreting the acts of others.
9. A loss of interest in judging others.
10. A loss of interest in judging self.
11. Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything in return